- Hot dogs
- Groundnut oil
- Cut your plantain in round shapes and fry with groundnut oil in a pan, and put it separately in a bowl.
- chop the pepper and onions.
- Cut the hot dogs in round shapes.
- Arrange the plantain and hot dog in the pan.
- Turn on the oven.
- Break the eggs in a bowl, add the chopped pepper and onions to the eggs and add salt to taste, mix them well and pour it on the arranged things in the pan.
- Put the pan in the oven for 5mins.
- Bring it and ready to be served, you can cut it into your desired shapes and eat with tea or juice.